Paradox Motion Detector NV35M
Paradox Dual Detector NV35M
Outdoor / Indoor Window and Sliding Door Dual Detector with Anti-Masking and Pet Immunity
- Outdoor / indoor protection solution for windows and sliding doors
- Pet Immune detection
- Anti-masking - Active IR detection for sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 30 cm (11.8 in.)
- Dual detectors controlled by Full Authority Digital Electronics
- Control (FADEC)
- Optical pet discrimination geometry to support Super Pet Immunity
- Dual tamper detection
- Creep zone detection
The NV35M series is available in three models:
- NV35M: Wired, Solid State Relay output, EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2
- NV35MX: Wired, EVO bus output, EN 50131-2-2 Grade 3
- NVR35M: Wireless, 433 or 868 MHz, EN 50131-2-2 Grade 2
Paradox Motion Detector NV35M Outdoor / Indoor Window and Sliding Door Dual Detector with Anti-Masking and Pet Immunity
The NV35M series provides a superior outdoor and indoor solution for window and sliding door protection, with two operation modes: Pet Immune Mode 7.5 x 2m (25 x 7 ft) and Sharp Mode (indoor use) 10 x 2m (33 x 7 ft) with dual verification detection.
The NV35M offers a narrow beam optic pattern (0.5m at 5m / 1.6 ft at 16 ft), enabling movement in proximity to the protected door or window without false alarms.
The NV35M’s robust detection, stability and high false alarm rejection are a result of the system’s innovative dual detector design, Paradox Super Pet Immunity and field-proven, high security Active IR Anti-Mask detection.
For outdoor use, the NV35M series provides superior detection while rejecting small birds, cats and dogs (refer to Detector Beam Patterns) while indoors using the Sharp mode provides extended range and enhanced detection.
The EVO Wired version has passed EN Grade 3 with unparalleled anti-masking detection against sprayed materials, and against blocking objects that are placed up to 30 cm (11.8 in.) from the detector, while the other versions have passed EN Grade 2.